what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

genecole

Just curious what anyone has heard of Kerry's views on guns and hunting? I havent heard anything of yet, but am worried about what will happen if Bush looses in September.
Thanks,
Gene Cole III

Kerry tries to pass himself off as a friend of the 'hunter'and that he supports the 2nd amendment, yet has voted in favor of every piece of gun control that has come up in the last 20 some years. Pick up any gun or hunting magazine and you will read endless articles about this moron. The Brady Campaign (formerly Handgun Control) gave Kerry a perfect score for his voting record on gun control.

You know Kerry is a world class guy when he gives a veteran the bird while at the Vietnam memorial in D.C.

Kerry - No way!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I am ****ed at Bush for voicing his support for the AWB, Kerry as an alternative is unthinkable.

I guess I'll quit ranting (for now).

Hillary will be his VP, next the soccer mom's elect her pres in '12!

I suspect the Clintons will sabatage the Kerry run this fall in any way they can to make sure she gets a run at it in '08 tho...

Implode... That's a good word for it!

Bush better get his sh!t together and step it up a notch, fast!

The economy is gaining momentum, oil prices are now begining to drop, all countries are holding steadfast in their commitment to the war despite the, Saddam will be charged with atrocities in just days that the Dems will minimize, or outright attempt to refute, Ralph the "spoiler" is about to jump into the race... and Kerry is undoubtedly ****ed about all of it!

All the Dems can do now is hope the worst happens for the American people in any way possible in the months ahead (most of them probably praying at their bedside for it too), otherwise Bush smokes Kerry and he can go sulk about some real battle scars this time!

Stay tuned for the Heinz tax return to blast over the airwaves too!
grin.gif
Time to wake up some sheep there...

Brent

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> (most of them probably praying at their bedside for it too), <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Democrats forgot how to pray, isn't that why they are so screwed up?

I know that I won't be voting for Hannoi John but I am growing concerned about Bush.

He said he was in favor of renewing the AWB.

He signed the patriot act.

He supposedly has a plan to perform compulsory mental screening for all Americans starting with 52 million school kids and 6 million teachers and school staff. This will be officially revealed within the next couple months. (So I have heard.)

I am not happy about any of these things. Not enough to change my vote to a third candidate but I am begining to feel like we are once again voting for the lesser of two evils instead of voting for the right man for the job.

Dang it, and things were going so well.

4ked horn, I agree 100%!

Bush is a idiot. What were the republicans thinking supporting him in the first place.

His father was a one termer, why would people like him any better.

I do not like how republicans try to act like democrats to get votes. Reagan never did and he would have never lost to clinton in a million years.

I'm not against the war in Iraq ,but I think we should have taken out Osama first then went for Saddam.

We should have cloned Reagan!

sr90,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> I thought Democrats forgot how to pray, isn't that why they are so screwed up? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ebb hit the nail there too.

It's undoubtedly the lesser of two evils, only they grow closer to resembling twins every election. They'd probably be in bed together kissin on the next televised debates if this war hadn't started up...

People respect and are drawn to someone that exibits strength. Bush is strong, Kerry is weak, that's not hard to see, even if your a Dem, and they hate it too. Why they'd do backflips if McCain jumped on board with the Dems as VP. Votes, and strength. Kerry don't have it, but they're stuck with him. Everything Bush does or says that exibits strength, people feel more comfortable with keeping him in charge, especially when their safety is a major up front issue.

Anything Bush does that he looks weak at, he's screwed, because his strength is his only saving grace. His father's integrity was seriously called into question and he lost as a result, that and people don't like taxes. JR is a little smarter than that, although he's a little lost for words at moments as he's skirting an issue in the media. He's still trading some of our freedoms to fight for things he beleives are most important, which is BS we shouldn't be having to worry about in a Republican, but he is and we are.

Oh yeah, John...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> We should have cloned Reagan! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't give the Clintonites any bright ideas!
wink.gif

[ 06-30-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]

Brent,
On my recent hunt the Alaskans (and a Texan or two) had a habit of saying - I'm off to vote Democrat - when they went to use the outdoor crapper. Got a grin out of that one.

Ian, should we introduce our fellow US board members to Canuck laws for social safety?

That should get them all praying...no matter what their party interest.

Jerry

If King George W wins the election, kiss your freedoms goodby. BUSH HAS DONE TO MANY THINGS WRONG--

a--who heard of $2.00 gas under clinton

b--why do we have 10 million people on unemployment

c--why is the stock market down?

d--why did peoples retirement funds falter?

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED DUE TO THE LEADERSHIP OF G.W.BUSH

WHY DO OUR ALLIES HATE THE U.S.A.---GIVE BUSH THE CREDIT.

GOING TO WAR WAS STUPID, WHEN WE HAD NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE.

ANYONE VOTING FOR G.W NEEDS TO SEE A SHRINK.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Can you say 'Clinton legacy'? Always amazes me how presidents get bagged w/ the fallout from the policies the previous idiot set in motion. Of course, if the acts (by chance) succeed or do something good, they don't hesitate to claim credit for that either.

Lesser of two evils is about it. I don't agree w/ a number of things Bush says/does, but there is no way in heck I'm voting for someone who I disagree w/ almost every word coming out of his trap. About the only remote reasons for voting for Kerry: some way to guarantee he'd croak and Edwards would step up w/i the first month, or as an option to stave off Hillary that much longer.

Monte

Ignore the sound bites on the tube, to really find out where a candidate stands, pull a copy of the Congressional Record and see where he/she voted.
db

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts