What exactly is the 7mm AM

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, not an insult Roy,buffalobob is a member of the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to worry Ballistic64. Buffalobob, jimm and I have kind of a wierd thing going. Like, buffalobob will most probably put a 2mm Wby bbl on that action. [roll around guy goes here]

Roy
On your Etronix primer box there will be a lot of fine print following the bold lettered word WARNING. You should just feel free to ignore that and not bother to read it.
Both of my vette manuals had warnings about messing around with leaf springs under tension and the new leaf spring had several pages of instructions on how to jack it up and prevent it from slipping off the jack while one's body parts were close by. I knew those warnings were just for the idiots who don't know anything about cars.

Would you like like to guess whether the leaf spring will slip off the jack when it won't hit you or when you reach in to put the nut on the bolt?

You can also try to guess which will fly further when hit with a leaf spring : your thumbnail or pieces of skin or muscles tissue. If you guessed blood splatters, you got the right answer.

I am typing a little slow tonight being as only eight fingers are fully functional, but I can hardly wait to hear the results of your Swiss Navy debacle with the Etronix primers.

By the way I have already tried four inch ductile iron pipe as the basis for a home made mortar. A quarter pound of black powder topped with a baseball just blows the pipe up and the ball doesn't hardly go anywhere. Pieces of iron from the pipe will make a very musical whistling noise as they go by your head.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I should be promoting them as varmint rifles !!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lerch and are trying!!! I kinda think the 7mm AM will make a fine varmint rifle /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif!!

Bill:

I've got my 7mm AM varmint gun............
7mmAMRightSmall.jpg
DickGrimm7mmAMLeftSmall.jpg

It even has enough power when the critters get bigger than PDs and chucks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not to step on ss7mm's toes but he used a Nesika Bay M receiver for that rifle. Quality for that size of a receiver is uncomparible in my personal opinion and it shows in that rifles performance in the field and on target.

Kirby Allen(50)

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.