What did you name your rifle

my 3 year old grandson named my Savage LORAINE from the movie open season and we comes's to visit ha always wants to see Loraine

JIM

There was a post dated 10/12 07 in general discussion called
You might be a redneck if you name your gun, and it had some
interesting names.
look there for more laugh's

J E CUSTOM

I got a AR-15 Colt A-3 Tactical that I named "LBP" for my Lil Black Princess :) still thinking of something for my custom 300 rum. so far "the spike killer" is the only thing that fits.

I have a Custom 7mm Remington Mag that I call "The Realtor", because every time it comes out something buys the farm!

416 - 06 JDJ Encore Pistol is widly known as the cannon, but I call it the Viceral Vortex since it tends to erase the inards of anything shot under 50 yards with a 400 grain Hawk round tip.

The 338/ 300 RUM with a 34" bbl is simply Long Gun. It will probably earn another name in the future.

I have a 14" blade semi kukri knife that I made with an antler finger guard and pommel that my wife calls "Skeletor".

My 338 edge is the "Big Ugly rifle" as it sports a crappy choate ultimate sniper rifle stock and I strap it directly to the four wheeler. It gets mud all over it and looks like its been through hell but keeps on shooting.

daveosok,

How much does that puppy weigh? I've got the same beast with a 34" tube. Bathroom scale shows it right at 20.5# but I'm not sure if that is right.

338-378

Then I got a few others that go by 338 gibbs, 338-300 ultramag, 338 win mag, 340 wby, 338-06 imp., 338 Lapua, 338-8mm rem mag, etc., but you get the idea.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.