What did you draw in ND?

barnesuser28

I drew an any deer tag statewide except for antlered mule deer in select units (the select units were my first choice, very hard tag to draw once you are in the adult drawing), my little brother drew an antlerless whitetail tag, my Dad didnt draw anything (there are some extra antlerless whitetail tags that we might get, havent decided yet.) No moose, elk, or bighorn sheep tags for us. How did the rest of you do?

Riley.....you took my tag!!!! LOL

All mullie doe for this family. My father, my mother, my wife, my son and myself all doe. My son has a statewide tag, we all have unit tags. Thank heavens for archery tackle otherwise no horns for us.

We used to bow hunt quite a bit, until we started hunting out of state. I shot my first doe with a bow in 4th grade, then another in 5th grade, havent gotten one since. But we havent tried to hard the past couple years. :rolleyes: gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.