What calls for new foxpro

HighKnob

I'm planning on buying a new foxpro call. I plan on hunting red fox, grey fox, and coyote. What calls would you advise to have loaded on it?? I'll be hunting mostly in east tennessee and southwest virginia.

Thanks

I can't tell you what calls to get but I can tell you what I did. I just purchased my first electronic call. I bought it directly from Fox Pro. Check out their web site they have a bunch of close outs. I called them directly to order it. I talked to them for quite a while. They asked what calls I wanted loaded on it. I told them I was brand new to this. They then asked me what I wanted to hunt and where I will be hunting. He said he would pass the info on and they would load the best calls for my application. Three days later I had my call. Its been to cold to go out the last couple of weeks. Hope to get out and try it soon. I can tell you that I get some interesting reactions from my english pointer.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.