What an Obama presidency Means to Us

I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything but this piece seems a little racist.

Good for you. Expressing a little rational thoughtfulness, no matter how foreign to some, can never hurt.

You're other option, you could join some of the racist crowd here, who deserve as much credit as anyone other than Bush himself, for the Republican spanking that was dished out by the majority of American voters tonight. Hey minority guys... you gonna high-five it and pout amongst yourselves for the next 4 years?

Phorwath, if your so smart and the majority here appear to be so stupid in your eyes, why are you hanging around so much? I'm sure there is a Obama lovin' site somewhere that would love to have you.....................

On this site I sure don't feel like a minority...................

Good for you. Expressing a little rational thoughtfulness, no matter how foreign to some, can never hurt.

You're other option, you could join some of the racist crowd here, who deserve as much credit as anyone other than Bush himself, for the Republican spanking that was dished out by the majority of American voters tonight. Hey minority guys... you gonna high-five it and pout amongst yourselves for the next 4 years?

Phorwath, you're showing your true character. Being a poor winner is considered a very negative trait by most.

Maybe the majority of people here don't/didn't want Obama because of his stance on the issues. Not because of his race. He is extremely antigun and this is a hunting/gun site.

Some people just do not understand why they are not wanted. Wow imagine that someone is elected who wants to take away our 2nd Amendment rights and we don't support him!! Then someone supports said position and wonders why people tell him to take a short walk on a short pier!

Just because you can type on a keyboard does not ensure common sense!! Just remember who is in support of the "Marxist" elect!!

Phorwath, you're showing your true character. Being a poor winner is considered a very negative trait by most.

Maybe the majority of people here don't/didn't want Obama because of his stance on the issues. Not because of his race. He is extremely antigun and this is a hunting/gun site.

True, it's not about race on this site, but do expect the racecard to be played daily.

pstimac, in regards to what you said, I would rather lose with winners than win with losers!

Color of one's hide doesn't mean squat to me. I lived "up north" in my formative years. After living in Lynchburg VA during my wild and woolly days during the integration days I learned the truth about Americans of African descent during my several years up river for NOLA.

I treat everyone pretty much the same. Especially the dinks of any color. I avoid them.

As long as the Constitution is upheld, fully, things will be ok. If things continue to go along the current trend there are gonna be some pretty rough times ahead. I think that is written somewhere.

Having said all of that, there has never been a US President that I disagree more with his basic beliefs and background.

One thing I am going to do is establish a good working relationship with the senior local law enforcement officer, the sherriff. He's the man between me and mine and them.;)

I agree with all said above. I don't care what color, race, creed, religion, or ethnic background someone is, if they are useless parasites on society, I don't like them; especially if they are anti-freedom and anti-America. I don't like Biden anymore than I like the joker above him. Do you think Obama will take his oath on the Koran? Apparently people voted for Obama because they couldn't spell Ahmedinejad as a write-in.

Texas is the only state with a written clause allowing them to secede. Any chance of that happening? :)

This is not going to be a good 4 yrs. And people think the the Dark Ages and feudalism were from 476-918. Try 2009-????

Phorwath, if your so smart and the majority here appear to be so stupid in your eyes, why are you hanging around so much? I'm sure there is a Obama lovin' site somewhere that would love to have you.....................

On this site I sure don't feel like a minority...................

You might not feel like a minority, but who's in the White House next January?

And if you're hanging with this racist crowd, you should at least have the sense to realize you're hanging out with a bunch of losers. I guess I'll add you to the list of three - so now there's at least four of you.

pstimac,

Not a thing wrong with that and I completely respect that position and the people who maintain it. It's a huge concern of any gun owner with the Dem in power. I'm hoping they learned some lessons when Gore got voted down, and following that Kerry lost.

By the way, you're name wasn't included in my post because you didn't pile onto the racist chant.

Last edited:
True, it's not about race on this site, but do expect the racecard to be played daily.

pstimac, in regards to what you said, I would rather lose with winners than win with losers!

I've generally found that to be true, but back up in this thread farther and tell me that the three members I identify in my initial post didn't make it about race. And then tell me you're losing with these three "winners". If that's your definition of losing with the winners, then enjoy yourself high-fiving it with your "winner" buds.

Read the whole thread first, not just my two initial posts.

Last edited:
Color of one's hide doesn't mean squat to me. I lived "up north" in my formative years. After living in Lynchburg VA during my wild and woolly days during the integration days I learned the truth about Americans of African descent during my several years up river for NOLA.

I treat everyone pretty much the same. Especially the dinks of any color. I avoid them.

As long as the Constitution is upheld, fully, things will be ok. If things continue to go along the current trend there are gonna be some pretty rough times ahead. I think that is written somewhere.

Having said all of that, there has never been a US President that I disagree more with his basic beliefs and background.

One thing I am going to do is establish a good working relationship with the senior local law enforcement officer, the sherriff. He's the man between me and mine and them.;)

Good for you, and I mean that in all sincerity. We've hit a speed bump here. If the Dems screw it up worse than the Bush Administration did the past 6 years them maybe the voters will toss them on their rears like the Republicans got spanked last night.

No problems whatsoever with disliking a person for their actions and behaviors and bemoaning the Dems in power and what that may mean for you and what should now be done about it. If you wanna get racist, take it to the skin-head forums. I really doubt that Len will appreciate your racist claims about Obama, or similar remarks on his Forum.

Of course, you could always man up and delete your racist posts. The other option is you can continue to high-five it down in the gutter and pout with your "winners" for the next four years.

Last edited:
You might not feel like a minority, but who's in the White House next January?

And if you're hanging with this racist crowd, you should at least have the sense to realize you're hanging out with a bunch of losers. I guess I'll add you to the list of three - so now there's at least four of you.

Who is calling me a racist? I said nothing about race.....I could care less about the color of a person's skin. My problem is and always has been his stance on gun rights and "redistributing wealth".

You need to watch who your directing those comments at. I did make a joking agreement to the reply of "Obama being a racist". If you wish to take that out of context, it fits you perfectly.............

Who is calling me a racist? I said nothing about race.....I could care less about the color of a person's skin. My problem is and always has been his stance on gun rights and "redistributing wealth".

You need to watch who your directing those comments at. I did make a joking agreement to the reply of "Obama being a racist". If you wish to take that out of context, it fits you perfectly.............

My comments were directed specifically at you and rightfully so. You disagree, go take your argument to Len. There's no such thing as a joking agreement about racist allegations. It's out-of-bounds in a civilized Forum, and I'd guess everyone here probably agrees. You could to the honorable thing... edit/delete. Or you can hang with your winners.

The other discussions are fair game. That's what forums are for. Civilized discussions.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.