what action for a 338 edge build .

Borden Timberline is top notch and reasonably priced for as good as it is. Stiller Predator is very good and probably the best priced especially if you get in on the group buy over on Sniperhide. Defiance Machine builds top notch actions . The Surgeon RLR is also very good and reasonably priced. IMO the Borden is the best of the bunch when you combine the quality for the price.

Dan

Wow custom actions look awsome,I have a question if I bought a custom action ,would it not have to be blueprinted..I love me REM actions ,but that's all I've ever owned ,and I think if I get one for this 338 build iam gona want it blueprinted for sure,mabey custom action don't need blueprinted?

Customs are ready to go. Most smiths will check them over to make sure but that is what you are paying for.

A Borden action will be better than a blueprinted Remmy, probably for less total money.

Give Jim a call and talk guns - I promise you'll be impressed about his knowledge and dedication to quality. (570) 965-2505

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.