What 22LR is you favorite past 100yds?

These guys are doing it with an Anschutz 1913. I wish I had been able to go with them that weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took my FV-SR to 125 with golden bullets. Didn't know it was 125, but the drop was wrong so I asked another shooter, thinking it was 100 and my math was wrong. I think the BSA Mil/Mil will go on the Charger and the Savage will get a Target Dot. Charger will get a Kidd or Fedderson barrel. Might install the Millett LRS-1 to see what it looks like.

IMG_2590.jpg

Winchester 52B with 20x Lyman.
That looks like the same rig I used when I shot smallbore indoor matches but mine had the target stock.
Today I have a Bergara BMR that shoots "lights out". I currently have a Leupold 4.5 - 16X scope on it but I'm replacing that with a Vortex Didamondback 4-12x with target turrets so as to reach out without guesstamite holdover. The target below were 10 shot groups fired at 75 yards the best in the center with CCI Mini-Mag 36 gr varmint loads.

Attachments

• Ammo test Rd 2 copy.jpg
    Ammo test Rd 2 copy.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 83
  • BMR.jpg
    BMR.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 78
I had a Savage Mk2 FV-SR that I took past 400 but sold it not long ago. I just wasn't happy with its performance past 100 yards.
Just got done putting together a CZ 457 VPC for NRL22 and some elr work. It shows a lot of potential at any range.

20221112_143059.jpg

Recent Posts