West WA place to shoot

The only idea I could think of would be head into Capitol Forest, or some of the endless logging areas near Montesano. The clear cuts offer amazing sightlines and the wind usually isn's bad. Hope this helps a little.

Eatonville has a gun range that goes out to 6 or 800 yards. I can't remember which. Friendly folks and the cost wasn't outrageous. Capitol forest has some areas to shoot, but it is also full of people. Not unsafe to shoot, just not the solitude I like while I am in the woods. The other option is a weekend trip to the other side of the mountains. There are some places east of the cascades to stretch your limits.

Pe Ell Sportsmans Club goes out to 500M. It would be a bit of a drive for you but it is only $25 per year if you pay before March. It is a real nice range, especially for the money.

Anyone know a spot where I can shoot near tri cities. This warmer weather has me craving to get out.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.