Well hello!

bitter24

Hey guys! So ive already made some threads and stuff but really havent introduced myself! So here it is! From the great WI, sitting over in the sandbox as of now! Been hunting my whole life, trying to get into this thing called long range with a pistol. From what I've found out already this is a lot more intresting and complex then I realized! WOW...thanks to guys like Zuba and several others, starting to get my toes wet. I'm 22 years old....wanta know anything else feel free to ask guys/gals.

Bitter

Well Hello! back atcha......

Sand box, eh! Well you certainly have my support!

As far as specialty pistols goes this is the place. These guys have some nifty rigs and do some real shooting. One fella with a 338 something (maybe an EDGE) and maybe a 20" bbl shoots right along with my 338 RUM w/a 26" bbl. More accurately too!

That blew my socks off........

Gather your info and build you dream so you can see it clearly. When the time is right go for it. Then move to Wyoming>:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.