Website targets wolf hunters – my response: FREE BULLETS to anyone on the list.

Thanks for having the balls to stand up AGAINST these bunny huggin iddiots!
As an ex-ranch hand, and fellow hunter, I can say that you have more backing and support than you know. Whack em and stack em! Good job to anyone who harvests one of these detrimental dogs! And has the guts to offer bullets to guys who do the same! There are people everywhere who'd agree and dis-agree, but this crap has gotta stop somewhere. Dragging a hunters personal info into the fray, just shows how little these morons care about people and the absurd lenghts they'd go to further thier cause, no matter the cost.
Maybe if thier livlyhood and safety were compromised, by those as zealous, and horrible as themselves, theyd see what it actually accomplishes, nothing, and just fuels the fire for even more extreme resentment, and retaliation.
Wheres John Wayne when you need him?!
Hey, Uncle Ted.......

PetitionOnline.com - Free Online Petition Hosting
U.S. Senator Mike Crapo's Homepage
James E. Risch, U.S. Senator for Idaho
Idaho Fish and Game Home
Idaho State Legislature - House of Representatives
Instead of being disorganized set up a petition on the top link.
Send it to the senators in Idaho.
Do the same thing in each state being affected. It's much more effective in the long run. You have the voting block out there. Start using the power you have.
There are 2 ways to change a person's mind force and reason. Forcing a lawmaker is only accomplished through the ballot box. Put a significant amount of signatures on a petition and he will reason with you.

I just posted a new thread in this politic forum regarding RMEF's active stance towards the wolf activists. Please take a moment and read this fact-filled article.

Idaho Legislature passed H 531aa this session:

Provides for the confidentiality of information related to Idaho fish and game licenses, permits and tags, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and any identifying numbs, such as social security numbers, unless written consent is obtained from the affected person.

Good for Idaho. Confidentiality of information sounds like a step in the right direction.

No one in this country.Wants to be told what to do.But they want to tell other people what to do.They are brave in numbers and in the shadow of the night.But if the had to stand alone.They whimper.I would love to see a list of names from peta and a few of the other groups.Why should we be the only ones being harrased.But on the other hand.Maybe we should just turn the other cheek.And bring a anti hunter on a remote camping trip.Good luck on your mission.Rick

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.