Weaver Turrets

JeremyKS

I have a couple Weaver Tactical 4.5-14 scopes that I would like to put turrets on. Can you tell me where I can find turrets for this scope? I am new to the long range world and would like to build a turret that I can put ranges on. I am using a excel program from http://www.jacksonrifles.com/ballistics.htm to figure a chart. If I gave somebody my bullet info could somebody check my calculations for me? I plan to use this chart as a guideline and personally check to see if the chart is correct. After I do this then I can use this info to put on the turret. I know that temp etc can change my POI but I figure this will be give me a pretty good start on shooting coyotes at above average distance. Am I on the right start or do I need to do something else?
Thanks
Jeremy

I did some more searching and found Kenton Industries makes a turret for the weaver. Anybody else out there doing something similar to Kenton?

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.