• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weaver Tactical 3-15x50mm FFP Mil-Dot 30mm Tube

Smileydawg

Weaver Tactical 3-15x50mm FFP Mil-Dot 30mm Tube Serious Glass for Serious Situations. Brand New $700.00! Price Drop$600!!

The Weaver Tactical Rifle Scope is designed to perform in the harshest tactical environments. While maintaining the highest optical quality and low light performance then any Leupold on the market. This new Scope is the result of Weaver's dedication to Research and Development.

F e a t u r e s & B e n e f I t s
• Powerful 5 times magnification
• Fully multi-coated lenses w/ extra hard
coating on exterior lenses
• First focal plane reticles
• Waterproof / shockproof / fogproof
• Side focus parallax adjustment
• Reset-to-zero turrets (no caps to lose)
• Argon purged tubes to eliminate internal fogging
• One-piece construction
• 30mm tubes
• Mil Dot reticles
I purchased 3 of these scopes at SHOT SHOW I have one mounted on a Remington Tactical Rifle and the other on my main Hunting Rifle Sako 300WSM. This one is brand new never been mounted and I am selling it for $700.00 (quick sale price) Weaver's MSRP= $1,033.49
Thanks
[email protected]
770-241-9941

Last edited:
Price Drop need to Sale $600!!
Anybody have an opinion about this Weaver Tactical? I assume that not many people have used or seen one or even read a review. It has some of the best glass I have ever seen. Better than any Leupold scope made and has huge 4"+ eye relief. Optical quality on par with NF. I know that some folks don't like the Mil-Dot with MOA knobs. The Mil Dot instructions has simple conversions already done up for you, plus a graphics sheet on the reticle that allow for pretty quick conversion to feet or inches, inches or yards, or centimeters or meters.
For a FFP Tactical Mil-Dot reticle new for $600. I was so impressed that I bought 3 I use 2 and need the cash for other things. I paid $650.

From another review: "Weaver tacticals + 2 of the 30MM scopes. The glass in all these may be one of the better kept secrets around. I would tell anyone who can find any of these you should jump on them as the glass is unbelievable."

Merry Christmas to my fellow hunters and shooters!!
Christmas0.gif

Recent Posts