Weaver Grandslam opinions

I have one, almost new in the box. Bought it on a whim, the cross hairs are too wide for my taste so I took it off and put it back in the box and I would be glad to get $200 for it.
Nice scope, fat cross hairs.

I have one, almost new in the box. Bought it on a whim, the cross hairs are too wide for my taste so I took it off and put it back in the box and I would be glad to get $200 for it.
Nice scope, fat cross hairs.

Thats a nice offer. Hopefully I will hear a little more feedback.

For two hundred grab it or if the offer is open to others will take it.

I bought 3 of these to put on some low budget rifles. I actually liked them, good stuff for the money. One of them wandered about 1.5 MOA to the right when dialed up 15 MOA, but the others dialed pretty well.

I am kinda a scope snob and have a lot of good glass. They do not compare with most of the stuff I fool around with, but very serviceable. I sold the one that wandered with full disclosure for about what I had in it. If you never dial for long range it was still just fine. I think I have one on a 338 RUM out in the shop right now. I am going to replace it soon but it works fine until I get around to it.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.