Weaver Ballistic-x reticle

memyselfni

Hi i have been lurking around here for a long time, not really posting much, i was hoping that somebody would have the measurements in MOA from the center crosshair of each dot for the ballistic-x reticle, scope is a Grand slam 4.5-14x40. any help will be much appreciated, also, how is this scope rated for LRH?

Cheers

You're gonna play heck trying to find that info. Weaver used to put their subtensions of all their reticles in their catalog, but they stopped doing that a couple years ago. You may call the company on it--but you're gonna have to get a guru there--good luck on that 1. Best to measure the reticle anyways--that's what i usually do. The GS's have the Micro-Trac system which is supposed to be second to none.

You can email their tech support and they will send that info to you in a day or two. If that doesn't work I think I can dig up the info I have, but the email to the company will probably be faster.

Had the info closer than I thought. @4.5x the first hash is 7.022, the 2nd is 15.353, 3rd is 24.827, and the 4th is 44.564. At 14x the drops are 2.257, 4.935, 7.980, and 14.324. These figures all in MOA. Hope this helps.

this is great info! thanks!, just worked it out using jbm, giving me drops for 260, 390, 515, and 715 for my 2506. only interested in using this out to 500ish so works out perfect

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.