Weatherby versus Kimber

Haven't you been trying to sell me one on another forum? ha ha
I hope your Grandfather is better.

dasslp

[ QUOTE ]
Haven't you been trying to sell me one on another forum? ha ha

[/ QUOTE ]

Not me. This is pretty much the only forum I frequent.

dasslp,
Nope didn't grow up in Ft. Sumner. Just moved there in Aug. of last year. Grew up N. of Mosquero.
Haven't heard of many feral pigs around here. Seems like there ought to be though. Pig hunting sounds like a lot of fun. Shoot me an e-mail ([email protected]) and maybe we could BS a little more.
Sure not many people from The Land of Enchantment on this board. Wait a minute, maybe thats because there's not many people in this whole friggin state!

well if you are realy looking a the best (bang for your buck) then take a look at savages new varmint hunter comes with a h&s stock for like 750.00 are just go with there model 12 for 500.00. i think you are paying for the name with weatherby and kimber. a savage will shoot just as good if not better and you have a lot of money left for a good scope /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts