Weatherby Vanguard parts needed

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by ICANHITHIMMAN, Aug 30, 2008.

1. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I have a Weatherby Vanguard action I just picked up for 150 bucks but I need a bolt stop for it. I looked all over the NET but I cant seam to find a parts source. I no this is the same action as the Howa and the Mossberg but I could not find anything under thouse names eather. Can anyone help me? I am looknig for any action parts for this so if you have anything else dont forget to offer.

2. Willys46

Willys46 Well-Known Member

You should be able to order directly form weatherby. If you need a trigger I would look for a timeny...then factory on the vanguard is not worth trying to fix.

Sorry I could not be more help..My try Leagacy International.

Willys

3. ICANHITHIMMAN

ICANHITHIMMAN Well-Known Member

I shot an e-mail to legacy int. I did not look in to weatherby yet beacuse I had heard they dont do parts?

4. Willys46

Willys46 Well-Known Member

They sent me some mag parts for my MKV last year. I need a new mag follower . Try and get ahold of soem one in the custome shop. They were very helpfull last time.

Hope that helps.

5. splattermatic

splattermatic Well-Known Member

6. trksupv

trksupv New Member

I see you have a weatherby action. I am also in need of some Vanguard parts. would you be interested in selling your action? I am specifically looking for a Bolt for a Vanguard long action for the 300 weatherby. Thought your action might be something on that order. If interested give me a shout.