• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby TRR-RC 30-378

lmiller46

FOR SALE: from the Weatherby custom shop is a Weatherby TRR-RC 30-378 with the Krieger cut rifled barrel with a Allen Precision Shooting muzzle break. The rifle is in excellent condition. I will include a box of brass or a box of reloads, whichever the buyer prefers. Anyone interested if you email me at [email protected] I will send pictures. I will gladly answer any questions. The only reason I'm selling is I'm building a 375 CheyTac, and I need the funds. I'm asking $3100.00. Must ship from a FFL to a FFL, unless you are a Pa. resident, then I will try and do a face to face. Thanks.

Hey Larry
Can you send some pics? Any group targets? Im in oregon, looking for a friend of mine in washington sate. He doesnt reload and is looking for a turn key rifle in 30-378. My parents live in a small town north of Pittsburgh . If he likes your rifle and decides to go for it, and your not to far from a place called Kittanning, i could have my sister or dad meet you. Thanks P.S. scope or mounts????? Mark