• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED **Weatherby MARK V Ultra Lightweight 25-06/Accurized by HillCountry(PICS)**

Popapi

Guys I have a Weatherby UltraLight MARK V in 25-06 that was accurized by Matt at Hill Country rifles for sale what you see in pic is what you get EXCEPT the Meopta Meostar scope rifle have appro. 63-66 rounds through it as a deal sweetner I'm leaving the Talley 30mm high rings,bases and the stoney point Rapid Pivot Bipod/Tripod Attachment. I like to get 1300.00 shipped to YOUR FFL from mine for the rifle if interested you can email me at [email protected] or just pm me here..

Picture095.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Guys as I've said in the other forums if you think I'm to high on this rifle and your interested I'm open to reasonable offers I don't won't anyone to fill like I'm trying to get over as per the price I want to be as fair on the price as possible reason I'm selling is because I had a custom 25-06 built and don't need two...
Thanks,

Weatherby

There's no mention as to the condition of the rifle.

Sorry Sir it is in great condition as far as I can see no scrathes thanks.
Guys I have a price reduce of 1250.00 shipped to your FFL thanks again.

Last edited:
I currenly have a new Kimber Montana 270 WSM. Would you be interested in a trade?