• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V (Liteweight) SPM and Marlin 1894 Cowboy ....F/S

257hunter44

Ok folks.... i have bought and bought lately and so a couple guns have to go to make room for things. There is a gut feeling that i may regret selling these....but all you gun nuts know how it goes.

First, the Weatherby. Its a Mark V SPM (Super Predator Master) and is one of the most accurate guns I own. Just trying to find a SPM or SBGM is hard as heck as they are know shooters!! Its chambered for .243 Win. It has the 24" krieger fluted bbl with an 11 degree recess crown. Gun weights 5.75 bare. You can see by the target pic what i mean by accurate. That .227 inch group was day one when i bought the gun!!! I got it zeroed in and shot a couple groups. That was shot # 17-18-19. The gun has been shot less then 300 rounds. NEVER heated up and was only used for predator hunting. It shot a variety of varmit load exceptonaly well, but just loves the Hornady Factory 75g HP. As for condition....metal is scratch and rust free. It is a SS gun with the black coat that was factory done on these models. Very well take care of. Stock is great condition, with only flaw being on low side of butt stock near recoil pad where its black instead of tan (about size of a pencil eraser). It has Leupold B&R that stay with the gun. It's scoped with a Leupold VX-3 (yes VX, not VARI)3.5-10x40, matte with B&C reticle that is in excellent condiditon. I will seperate scope from rifle, but only to sale just the rifle!!
Gun only--- $1075.......SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlin 1894 Cowboy Limited in .44 mag with the hard to find 24" octagon bbl. I have not owned this gun very long as I bought it from a local in state fella, but let me tell you.... it shoots!!!! I put a scope on it as you can see and have shot a couple 1.75 inch groups at 100 yds using Fact. hornady leverelotuion 225g FTX. NO JOKE. It has the hammer spur, base, rings and a Leupold VX-IIc, 1-4x20, matte, heavy duplex scope. The wood on the forearm on this gun is sweet as it has a tiger strip look to it. The butt is above average wood, with its only flaw being where the stock stud went and caused a flake/chip that was gluded back on. It has the tube stud attachment as well. I really love this lever gun....but i am not a lever guy as it turns out. I just love custom/semi custom guns and have spent to much lately so this one has to go as well.
Prefer not to seperate....$875. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is in the market for hard to find guns... both of these fit that bill. One a great, accurate, lightweight predator rifle. The other a great looking and balanced lever gun that is a proven shooter. I should have kept the targets from last month so i could prove that as well.

Thanks for consideration guys.... these will make a couple folks real happy to own and shoot!!! I will split shipping with the buyers.

I am new to photobucket so i cant figure out how to post the pics, so here is the link to view them at photobucket.

http://photobucket.com/sef44......

Last edited: