• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V CFP .243

Whopper Stopper

bought this Weatherby Mark V, CFP about 10 years ago. It has literally about 40 rounds through it. At the time I also had a Contender and that is what I ended up shooting most of the time, due to the different barrels I had.

I came across the Mark V the other day in the safe and figured it is too nice to keep locked up The accuracy of this gun is definitely better than what some have reported on here. At the time I didn't like the trigger on it and I sent the gun off to Idaho gunsmith Jack Belk. He did an excellent job. Other than the couple of times at the range this gun has been in it's case in the safe.

I bought a, at the time, new Burris 3x12 BP and mounted it to the gun. It has been on it ever since and if it has any marks on it, I am not aware of it. I will include the gun, scope, and case for $1050.00. Buyer will pay FFL fees and shipping. Other than some bullets this gun is ready to shoot!

Thanks for taking the time to look!

WS

Attachments

• Weatherby CFP 243 (2).jpg
    Weatherby CFP 243 (2).jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 17