• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK 30-378 For Sale.

Well the rifle has to be shipped to someone with a vaild FFL. Talk to any place that sells guns near you and ask them if they can receive and transfer the firearm to you. They will charge you anywhere from about $10 to well over $50. My shop charges $35. Where are you located? Shipping will be extra. I think i have a gun case it will fit in (Might have to unscrew the brake but its easy enough to screw it back on). PM me your phone number and Tomorrow Ill stop by (i think they are open) and send you some pictures of it. Also maybe i can talk with you while i look at it to answer any of your questions.

Well the rifle has to be shipped to someone with a vaild FFL. Talk to any place that sells guns near you and ask them if they can receive and transfer the firearm to you. They will charge you anywhere from about $10 to well over $50. My shop charges $35. Where are you located? Shipping will be extra. I think i have a gun case it will fit in (Might have to unscrew the brake but its easy enough to screw it back on). PM me your phone number and Tomorrow Ill stop by (i think they are open) and send you some pictures of it. Also maybe i can talk with you while i look at it to answer any of your questions.

I will check around and see what the cost will be. I'm in Spokane WA. Will try to get back to you tomorrow during the day.

I will thanks, Been crazy this week so far so i have not even had a chance to look for a shop to ship to. I will get it done this week and get back to as soon as i can.

A FFL to ship it to is not a big deal, I guarantee there are pleanty around there.

The store it is at is called Arctic Shooting Supply and their number is 719 545 1800. I went there today and talked with Ray about it and told him about you. He says right at or just under $1200 shipped to you. He also says he is doubtful there was even one box of ammo shot through it. I looked it over today and it is pristine. If it was a 338-378 i would buy it in a second.

Just find some shop in town that sells guns and call them, ask them "How much do you charge to transfer a firearm to me" You can also tell them that you will be having it shipped from Pueblo, Colorado.

Also, there is the AccuBrake on it, and it has no rail on it. So just buy a rail and you can mount your scope. I do not know if it comes with the Thread Protector Cap (I might have a spare one if so and it does not come with out ill give you one). This way you can still shoot it without a muzzle brake.

OK cool. thanks for the info. I will get on it and even call the shop where it is if i have any questions.

Thanks

Recent Posts