WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK 30-378 For Sale.

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by gdula, Sep 17, 2009.

1. gdula

gdula Member

WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK 30-378 for Sale. Price Reduced. Excellent LIKE NEW ccodition. Barrel is Stainless Steel with factory muzzle break. Stock is factory grey composite. Purchased from reputable regional dealer. Original owner known to dealer and dealer claims that less than one box (less than 20 rounds) were fired through gun by original owner. This seller (second owner) has several rifles and has never had the opportunity to shoot this rifle.
    - Price: $1300 or best offer (OBO).
    - Payment: Seller prefers PayPal but will accept certified funds or wire transfer.
    - Shipping: Buyer pays cost of shipping. Shipped from local FFL. Seller must concur on choice of shipping carrier and shipping class. Shipping occurs after funds have cleared or after PayPal declares that receipt of payment is confirmed. This item is shipped from Maryland and sold consistent with the laws of the U.S. federal government and the state of Maryland.

WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK 30-378 accessories sold separately:
    - NEW Near Manufacturing Stainless Steel Rings (bright finish): $250.00 OBO
    - NEW Near Manufacturing Stainless Steel Scope Base (black finish): $175 OBO

Photos are available. Contact seller Gary Dula via email at: norseman.hunter.0@gmail.com

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  2. killinkrew06

killinkrew06 Member

pm sent

3. Adam1

Adam1 Member

I am in Ontario, Canada
    what would be your best price?

4. matt_3479

matt_3479 Well-Known Member

can you post pictures or send to my email (mattmurphy2010@live.com)

5. gdula

gdula Member

This fine rifle, previously listed on LRH, is available for sale. Previous buyer is not pursuing the sale. Are you interested in this firearm?
    gdula

6. valkenag

valkenag Member

I am very interested in this rifle and have been watching it for weeks. Can you send me more photos?

7. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

You mean "watching it for years" the ad is from Sept 2009:)
    Jeff

8. valkenag

valkenag Member

Didn't see that!:) So it probably isn't for sale any more.

9. kc0pph

kc0pph Well-Known Member

I have one Local here. Looks Nice, It is at a local gunshop. 1200 plus shipping.

10. valkenag

valkenag Member

How old is it, how many rounds through it (approximately) and local to where?

Thanks

11. kc0pph

kc0pph Well-Known Member

I just briefly looked at it, it is very clean. doubt many rounds went thorough it. Looks stock as can be, did not see any marks on it either. It is in a Shop Here in Pueblo, Colorado.

12. valkenag

valkenag Member

Stainless with factory brake?

13. kc0pph

kc0pph Well-Known Member

Factory Brake, Yes, Stainless I do not remember. Monday I can take a look at it and get some pictures of it if you want.

14. valkenag

valkenag Member

That would be great! Also, it sounds like you are the gun shop right? What is involved with shipping. Do I need to have a local shop here for you to ship it to me. If so, are there additional costs to do that? Does the rifle then get registered to me?