• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED weatherby mark v 9 lug?

chuxta

i have been searching for a weatherby mark v with 9 lugs to build a long range rifle all i really need is the action does anyone know of anywhere or any one i could buy just the action or a cheap donor rifle?

Mark V and cheap usually don't go together. Good luck in your search post some pics if you find one when your done.

At one time Dave Young had a Mark V action. He owns and operates Young's Gunsmithing in Tracy Montana. Not sure if he still has it or what the price was but you could give him a call.

Jeff

Your best bet may be to get a regular mark V synthetic blued model in a 30-378 They can be had here and there for around $700 used. There is a Mark V 375 H&H at a pawn shop in town looks like it may even have a mcmillan stock for like $775 excellent shape if you are interested let me know and I will give you there contact info for purchase.

Your best bet may be to get a regular mark V synthetic blued model in a 30-378 They can be had here and there for around $700 used. There is a Mark V 375 H&H at a pawn shop in town looks like it may even have a mcmillan stock for like $775 excellent shape if you are interested let me know and I will give you there contact info for purchase.

if you have it handy i would definitely like their information. good lookin out!