• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Weatherby mark V 7mm rm

Christian Wiseman

I have a weatherby mark v 7mm rm built by montour county rifles has a 1:9 twist brux barrel and a bell and Carlson stock. I have not shot it I got it on trade and had something come up and so I have to sell it. I'd like to get around 2000$ for it. May consider trades.

Attachments

• image000000(4).jpg
    image000000(4).jpg
    562.2 KB · Views: 49
  • image000000(3).jpg
    image000000(3).jpg
    1,010.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image000000.jpg
    image000000.jpg
    999.5 KB · Views: 51
I gotta ask...You're all over the classifieds with this rig as trade fodder on anything from 25-06, 300 Win, 280 Rem, shotguns, and even a couple different 7STW to name a few trades, not all, that you've initiated without success.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, but a few of the rigs your asking for trades on aren't in great condition compared to your MV 7mag...And, you don't really seem to care what rifle/chambering you trade for.

Your call whether you want to explain the strange trading practices/behaviors you're showing here, at least to my eyes...

Apologies in advance if you're legit.

Last edited:
I gotta ask...You're all over the classifieds with this rig as trade fodder on anything from 25-06, 300 Win, 280 Rem, shotguns, and even a couple different 7STW to name a few trades, not all, that you've initiated without success.

I'm not saying you're a scammer, but a few of the rigs your asking for trades on aren't in great condition compared to your MV 7mag...And, you don't really seem to care what rifle/chambering you trade for.

Your call whether you want to explain the strange trading practices/behaviors you're showing here, at least to my eyes...

Apologies in advance if you're legit.
I honestly just hate it I dont like the feel of the weatherby action I really want a stw or a 280ai. Or even just an action to build off.