• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby Mark V 270 synthetic 4 sale

snake oil

has a 24in #1 contour barrel,gun is a shooter,in good condition.it weighs 6.5lbs,this will make someone a good carry.photos via e-mail......850.00
made in USA

I'm wondering if you'r enot talking about two different models. There is a Weatherby Stnthetic in 270 that can easily be had at Cabelas for under $400 and less than $300 if you wait for the coupon.

My guess is that the seller is offering a different model.

Is this the Weatherby Vanguard or the Weatherby Mark-V , their is a big differance in the two.
The Vanguard is built by Howa and sold under Weatherby's name , the Mark-V is a larger more complicated to build action that is Weatherby's flagship. I won't say that the Vanguard is any less of a gun because they are very well built and I have never been impressed by the Mark-V's personaly.
If you can't figuer out what model it is E-mail me a pic and I can help you out.
[email protected]

www.weatherby.com should work, lots of pics. From his first post its a Mark V Syn 270 Win with a 24" barrel. Although Wby does some crazy things, usually this model in a 270 Wby has a 26" barrel. Look on the left side of the barrel near receiver, it will be marked. This is the economy version of their Mark V line.
The Vanguard in similar cinfiguration is around $425.00, NIB.
Wish ya the best of luck on your price. I have about 35- 40 similar Wbys in stock at the moment. $785.00 ea, would would make me a happy guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
4:30 AM....Our first Sat spring turkey hear in NY. Been up for an hour, couldn't sleep even though I don't hunt them any more. Have hunters coming in, I just kinda patrol the place so the the boys can enjoy their mornings hunt without being disturbed.

SOLD SOLD SOLD........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif