Weatherby bottom metal

Your Weatherby has a two piece bottom metal ???
you might try Williams they make a one piece bottom for several makes including Winchester

yea its a synthetic version and the trigger guard has two screws and the drop door has one . I do not like it. I bought the gun recently and will be restocking it soon.

I would like to see a picture of that setup. To my knowledge the Mark 5 has only 2 screw holes in the bottom. I have never even seen a synthetic with 2 piece bottom metal.

The trigger guard has one screw that anchors to the rear tang and the front screw, screws into the stock then the hindge plate anchors to the front lug screw. I do not like this set up so this is why I want the floor plate and trigger guard all one piece. I'm not sure how to put a picture on or I would put it on.

Rh

I called Weathrby and they said they did make them with seperate bottom metal for a short time and I just happen to get one. They are sending me a one piece for 130. problem solved thanks, for you help.

RH

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.