• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Weatherby accumark 300 wby with leupold

HuntFarther

This is the weatherby accumark in 300 weatherby. It has the 26" fluted barrel. It also has a leupold vx-II 3-9x40. This scope is the old model to where you can use a coin or cartridge to adjust for elevation/windage. The new models you can as well but this had a arrow you can move and zero is in the same place all the time. The gun shoots everything pretty well. Was only ever a scabbard gun. It has smooth spots and some nicks. By no means a brand new gun but it, does not have the barrel shot out either. Been packed way more than has been shot. And lately I have a lot better setups so it has been getting left at home and I wand to build another custom so she is up for sale. Asking $1125 shipped to your ffl. Or will split the scope off for a discount if there is interest in it. Thanks

Attachments

• DSC_0556.jpg
    DSC_0556.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0555.jpg
    DSC_0555.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0559.jpg
    DSC_0559.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 10
My scale is not working but it is showing a weight of 8.75 pounds on their site.

Stock 375 ruger African with Zeiss duralyt 1.5x5, weatherby accumark 308 w/ vortex viper hs 4x16, rem 7mm weatherby trued and lapped fluted barrel. What are you looking for?

something remington and something that could be turned into long range.

Last edited: