• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WEATHERBY Accumark 30-378 Wby. with Custom Reticle Leupy

jb1000br

Official LRH Sponsor
Selling this for a bud that is no longer able to LR hunt due to health issues…

Weatherby Accumark
30-378 Wby
26" + brake
Trigger Job (~2-2.5lbs…NICE hunting trigger)

Round Count: ~200

Rifle is in VERY good shape…I don't see any marks other than some light usage marks.

Comes with 6.5-20x40 Leupold VariX 3 with CUSTOM holdover reticle by Premier Reticles. Premier matched the holdovers to the trajectory of the handloaded ammo. Holdovers dots out to 1000 yards. Rifle Package is tuned for a load using 180 ballistic tips and IMR 7828.

Comes as shown with ~80rds (+-5) of 3x fired brass in (2) 50 rd. MTM Ammo Boxes (some loaded, some fired) handloads were done by a commercial handload biz and are noted well.

Rifle is about 6 years old. I have shot this and the felt recoil is really not bad(and I don't like recoil).

$1495 + shipping

wby_3.jpg

wby_2.jpg

wby_1.jpg

reticle.jpg

wby_4.jpg

wby_5.jpg

wby_6.jpg

wby_7.jpg

Wby_bolt.jpg

Please send email to address in my profile if interested.

THanks,
JB

Make an offer on the rifle only (rifle and Ammo) if you are interested...send me an email, NO trades /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The offer will have to be fair to good though to orphan the custom reticle scope.

PREMIER STILL WARRANTIES ANYTHING THEY WORKED ON! AND LEUPOLD HONORS WARRANTY ON ANYTHING DONE PRIOR TO THEIR SPLIT...SO BASICALLY YOU WILL BE COVERED FROM BOTH DIRECTIONS.

Dave, Q already answered...all actory...'cept the trigger job.

Could you be more specific about the light usage marks. What does the bottom metal look like. 30-378 brass fired 3x doesn't have much value.
Really only interested in the rifle.

[email protected]

I have a buddy trying to buy my Wby 30-378 off of me. PM me your phone number and I will have him call you. I am sure he will be interested.

Thanks, Craig

I sent an email with my phone number earlier but don't know if you will recieve. Call me if you recieved the email or email your number to me and I will contact you.

Recent Posts