• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WBY 338 Lapua Accumark

tenntoot

New unfired. Includes original stock and an A5 tactical stock. 2 boxes of 250 grn match ammo. Talley 1 piece 20 MOA base. I've had a couple deals on here. Just very little posting. Will complete transaction through my local sporting goods store.

This gun is new and has been sitting in the safe. I don't need it. Pics upon request.

$2700

New unfired. Includes original stock and an A5 tactical stock. 2 boxes of 250 grn match ammo. Talley 1 piece 20 MOA base. I've had a couple deals on here. Just very little posting. Will complete transaction through my local sporting goods store.

This gun is new and has been sitting in the safe. I don't need it. Pics upon request.

$2700

Very little posting? actually none. Most guys on here wont touch an ad unless there are 50-100 posts by the OP, so Spend a little time building come credibility. Also Pictures sell, so post some. If you dont know how there is a sticky at the top on how to do so. Sounds like an interesting rifle.

I actually sold a 6.5x284 on here via pms and have purchased numerous scopes and other transactions as well.

Spoke with you on the phone about a Minox scope....lightbulb

I wasnt calling you a Liar or doubting your credibility, I assumed you meant you had been on here via PM's but what people can see as posts are in the upper right hand corner. Just trying to give you a few tips on the best way to sell stuff on here. You have a rifle that will generate a lot of interest. But you definitley need some pics up. if you need help with it I can help you out.

A couple pics. Sorry about the quality.

Call me to discuss
Shannon Kiser
970-397-4833
[email protected]
gun2.jpg

gun.jpg

Mike is good poeple. There has been a small problem with newbies selling things and then not holding up their end. He ment no slight to you I'm sure.
Robert.

On all the other forums I frequent, we call that activity trolling....

As in he's a troll, but I mean no slight to him.

thats fine, calling me a troll has very little affect on me, actually none. I was trying to give you some tips and you got bent out of shape. Anyone who reads this thread can see that. You want to know why your rifle isnt selling? its overpriced and no one wants to buy from a member with 7 posts all of which are in the same thread. I didnt say anything out of line, it was constructive criticism. But you took it offensively. Not my problem. We get lots of new members here who gladly take any tips they can get. I guess some people are just very thin skinned. I am not going to get into a ****ing match with you. You have already shown who you are. And I am now showing who I am by not replying to this thread again because its like arguing with a liberal...pointless! Good luck on the sale.