Wavin a hand from Va.

TheW900Man

Hello all. I'm Randy from Bedford Va. I'm really getting the bug on this long range shooting and I have LOTS of questions for all you veterans on here...LOL. I'm completely new to the long range aspect of shooting as for me a long shot would be considered 250 yards. I have hunted for several years and i enjoy that very much but looking to get into something else.

Welcome to Long Range Hunting Randy.:)

If you've got questions there's a lot of guys around here that have the answers so ask away.

Just be careful about this long range stuff as it will get very addicting and even a little bit expensive at times.:)

Thanks for the welcome ss7mm...and believe me I have a LOT of questions...just tryin to figure out where to put them:)

Yea...i imagine it does get pretty expensive....well i need a new hobby anyway...of course my better half prolly don't think so:D

Hoping to get her interested in target shooting...she just don't care to much for hunting

Hey Randy,

Welcome aboard I'm up here in Richmond and am fairly new to this myself (I've only spent about five grand so far :D) . This is a great site with lot's of info. Use the search function to look for info it's a good tool, if you can't find what your looking for or want more info ask away. I spend most of my time here looking through the previous posts.

Again Welcome and hold on to your wallet.

bshaw

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.