• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Watch out for Vegas Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll echo what others have said about it would be nice to have some sort of feedback venue on this site. I have had great transactions here with the exception of one and upon further investigation of this lister, he had a history of not coming through and it would be nice to let others know that. That all being said, I've had one transaction with vegas steve and it was positive. I think that most of the guys here are A-Okay and I've even sent stuff to some listers before being paid.

Randy

Randy,

There are folks here that uses the visitor message board as a feedback venue. The latest transaction I had was with Eric (500mag_guy) and quite a smooth transaction and easy to deal with confidence.

Perhaps he'll chime in ...

Cheers!

Ed

well i guess it's my turn to chime in on this b.s since i'm so popular. brandon sent me worn out crap brass from the 60's as a trade for twice fired lapua brass.when i tried to re size the brass the necks split on 3 rds and all the primer pockets are swelled out.i contacted him and told him the brass was crap and i wanted my lapua back and he said fine just ship mine back and i will ship yours back.sounds fine but that means i pay shipping twice just to get my own brass back which is b.s in my book.he sent junk,i sent good stuff.seems fair to me that brandon sends me a pre paid tag with my brass so i can send his back to him. he refused to do that so i'm informing the mods about this problem.thats all this whole thing is about,but you didn't see some ****y little rant thread posted by me did you guys? all you guys that commented about me just don't like hearing the truth.i tell it like it is,nothing more.

I told you I am more than willing to send your brass back but you still chose to be difficult and threaten with the "Moderators" so last chance you want it back send mine back and I will send it because at this point I just want to be done with you. Nothing difficult about it. Thanks

Well I figure that the visitors messages can be seen by anyone and all they have to do is go to your profile which I think everyone should do when ever they buy/sell something. Just to check up on who their buying/selling to so they can see what other transactions they have made and if they seem like good guys.

Just the way I do things hope this helps.

Randy,

There are folks here that uses the visitor message board as a feedback venue. The latest transaction I had was with Eric (500mag_guy) and quite a smooth transaction and easy to deal with confidence.

Cheers!

Ed

Well I figure that the visitors messages can be seen by anyone and all they have to do is go to your profile which I think everyone should do when ever they buy/sell something. Just to check up on who their buying/selling to so they can see what other transactions they have made and if they seem like good guys.

Just the way I do things hope this helps.

That is a very simple & effective idea, I'm somewhat embarassed I hadn't thought of it. :D

I do believe I will start though. thanks,

t

Well when I first started posting on this board I wanted to set up something where everyone could see it and they could refer back to the people who had left feed back to make sure they were happy and the visitors messages was the best way I could come up with.

Glad this helps! I try my best to keep my visitors messages strictly for that!

That is a very simple & effective idea, I'm somewhat embarassed I hadn't thought of it. :D

I do believe I will start though. thanks,

t

Well when I first started posting on this board I wanted to set up something where everyone could see it and they could refer back to the people who had left feed back to make sure they were happy and the visitors messages was the best way I could come up with.

Glad this helps! I try my best to keep my visitors messages strictly for that!

Sniper's Hide has recently implemented an Ebay style feedback system that shows in real time the # of feedback scores the user has received under their screen name. It would be a welcome addition here as well I believe.

t

Randy,

Cheers!

Ed

That would work for me as well as some sort of feedback rating.

Randy

Thanks guys for the backup.

Steve,
I am sending back the lapua brass and you do what you want with the "crap" 284 brass. I try to be as upfront and honest as I can and all this is not worth it to me. All I ask is that you refrain from sending private messages with threats or to inform me that you think my brass is too expensive. Thanks

Brandon

Yay, no more calling each other names. This is a forum that people come to learn, albeit I do not post much but have been here a ton of years. We should keep professionalism a high priority and while there are differences, they should be solved not in view of the public. I am glad this has been resolved and I hope a lesson learned. When two guys get on a public forum blasting each other over a max $11 flat rate box, come on!!!!! We all want to shoot long range and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.