Washington Wolf plan

These folks are blinded by 'puppy love'. Listening to reason on the effects of unregulated or poorly regulated wolves, based on past and present evidence falls on deaf ears, I fear.

I took a look at the site referenced on bearinfo.org and it is a site for the folks for all concerned about "protecting" all animals. particularly the bear, wolf, cougar ect, ect. I saw one mild comment about the wolves not being so great and then the next entries were blatant lies about how elk have actually DONE BETTER in Y Nat. Park after the intro of wolves!!! So the site IS FOR the IDIOTS.

So Im not surprised they pulled your comment. Yes we could bombard it, they will likely pull all our comments and or close the blog. I have seen this before on Trapping issues for many years. I've had tomato paste thrown on me before too from the anti's. But I agree we should post to it and just state our simple opposition. This bunch wont tolerate much more than that. That way we still get some posts that stay on there. The west side is all for ruining the big game herds to limit and stop our hunting. If you are in WA state, shoot every one you see and just keep shut up about it and walk away, Gut shoot them and let them go.

Great post TrignJax, Too bad we cant embed "LOBO Watch" in the site they have !!!!

The Wedge Pack was on the news last night. The WDFG actually shot a non breeding female and plans to shoot one more in an effort to get the pack to stop eating cattle? They radio collared the Alpha male.

The Wedge Pack was on the news last night. The WDFG actually shot a non breeding female and plans to shoot one more in an effort to get the pack to stop eating cattle? They radio collared the Alpha male.

Did some following up on your post!!! Man let me tell ya, it sick to hear some of the small facts on these packs that the FS knows about and have know about for YEARS!!!! Hell, the FS knew about the Wedge pack over 5 years ago and they just now, in 2012 acknowleged them, or should we say, let the public know they know about them!!!! Its flat ridiculous, our tax dollars paying these creeps to do what?, **** our money away so they can sit in their office and laugh and joke and smile about how great their Wolf program is doing, while we, the tax payers, we the campers, we the Hunters get one shoved in our backs!!! Two things I have come up with to control the issue, is shoot them if you see them and Vote those ignorant carpet munchers out of office!!! Talk about **** a guy off!!!!

Yes I know, In N Idaho this past winter at a Fur Sale, a wolf was bought in that was harvested in IDAHO with a WA F& G Dept tag on it from previous live trapping!!!!!! We have enough of them here and they will come from WA to Idaho and back and forth. So in any state shoot on sight and let them lay.

I seen a wolf show on cable not to long ago.The team was tracking a wolf pack in Washington State I think and after awhile of tracking them they saw two wolfs on top of a mountain and the woman sounded like she was having a orgasum! these people are NUTJOBS! when you see a wolf in the wild you better have a gun.

[QUOTE shoot on sight and let them lay.[/QUOTE I've never understood where that second S comes from, we have some **** hard ground in places.

Harper- I am with You, No reason for SSS, Just Gut shoot in warm weather as the fur is no good, let them run and die, too much bother to dig and bury also. Other wolves and coyotes and other game will just dig them up also. Predator carcasses make GREAT Predator bait!!! Ive got friends in MT, MN, WI that all have wolf problems in their Hunting areas that do the same. In mid to late winter when the fur is good, try to harvest them for the fur when legal. Here in Idaho this past year we had many that had poor fur and Mange, heard it also from several Fur Buyers from WA, ID and MT. The wet areas we have in the Inland NW do not develop good fur compared to the Colder regions, fur is less valuable here in the market. Too high a population develops and spreads mange fast. We have reached that level in some areas. By the way Ive recently seen coyotes grouping together and taking down adult deer. I have a few buddies that have also. We have shot a few of those Yotes while doing a hamstring job on deer. Some of this happened within 65 yards of a house.

[QUOTE shoot on sight and let them lay.[/QUOTE I've never understood where that second S comes from, we have some **** hard ground in places.

SHOOT,SHOVEL and SHUT UP!= SSS or in other words if you kill a wolf don't tell anybody about it keep it to yourself-just remember lose lips shink ships.:D

Guys, none of us here likes the way the wolf thing is going but let's not OPENLY promote illegal activity on LRH.

Guys, none of us here likes the way the wolf thing is going but let's not OPENLY promote illegal activity on LRH.

My sincere apologies. I try to be a good guest, I occasionally forget sitting in my living room, that I'm entering someone else's. My sense of humor is an acquired taste at best, likely more so in this medium

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts