Was that the famous Froggy on Histroy Ch Snipers?

ricka0

Same hat, same gun, same bi-pod, same bug holes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'd recognize that hat anywhere.
Hicks_AIsmWEB.jpg

Precision Shooting with Froggy

which installment? I watched all four the other day and taped them. maybe I need to go review it again..

Froggy doesnt have an HD AICS rifle. That aint froggy in the pic /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Might be Jeff Hicks (celt) though i cant see his 'stache /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

so this pic was on the show?

JB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

It showed a guy on the ground with ( I think with a .308 ), bipod, hat, etc - he was moving - not a picture. I just recognized the Harris bi-pod and Froggy type had, I didn't look at the gun very close /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I saw that target and wasn't impressed with one-hole groups. I use to do that with my Model 36 at 100 Yards firing 158 gr. LRN. Got so good at it, I had to shoot backwards with nothing but a mirror to sight in the target. To be truthful, when firing backwards, my groups opened to .009". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

You know after looking at that 100 Yd. target for the fourth time, I decided that I could hate someone that good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.