Warne Tactical 1pc Bases

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by wildcat338, Jun 4, 2007.

1. wildcat338

wildcat338 Well-Known Member

Hello All I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these bases good or bad. I seen them listed in midsouth shooters supply and was thinking of getting a couple for a couple of my savages.

Thanks for any info!

2. lerch

lerch <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

We carry them here. I have heard good things about them and BJ has one on his APS 6-250. Seem to be of very nice quality. Email me or BJ if you wanna hear anything else

thanks
    steve

3. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member

Rednecks famous last words " Watch This!!!!"
    Watch this is usaualy how it all starts.Unfortunatly I've found my last words are "This is gona leave a mark"
    Does Warne make a 20MOA base for the Savages-long,short,old and new?

4. wildcat338

Steve,

Thanks!!! I'll just pick them up from you guys then. I'll ask a few guys I know with savages then maybe we can just order all one time if thats possible. I'll send you guys an email.

MachV,

According to the catalog they carry 20 MOA bases for both long and short but it says w/ Accu-trigger so not sure if they dont fit the models without accu-triggers. BJ and Steve probably know all about it.

Aloha!!!

5. 7mmSendaro

7mmSendaro Well-Known Member

I have six sets of Warne bases and rings and have never had an issue. They are extremely rigid and tough.

6. lerch

They make the base for short and long action, but only in the new style reciever for accu trigger guns.

7. lerch

Wildcat338

Just give either one of us a hollar, we have a lot of them in stock right now. Getting a few of them at once would help with the shipping to you island boys, beautiful place you all got over there.

take it easy
    steve

8. wildcat338

Aloha Steve I just sent an email to BJ Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment as well I just wish we had a rifle range w/longer ranges to shoot at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif right now were stuck with a 200 yd range it SUCKS!!! But I guess id better be happy, with the way Hawaii is I should be glad I even got a place to shoot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Aloha
    Dave