Warne Customer Service

statjunk

Hello All,

Just want to give a shout out to Warne for extremely good customer service. This is the third time I've caused myself heart ache by ordering rings that were too low. They took care of me each time replacing them with the proper height rings. Once I had an issue where I needed to set my scope further back on a rifle than the set up would allow. They sent me a special set of bases that did the trick.

The product is excellent and the service is top notch.

Tom

I'm not familar with Warne, what does he or they sell, do they have a website? Tell us a little bit about who or whom he or they specialize in.

They sell very stable scope rings and bases. I have several sets of the QR rings and they return to zero each time.

Tom

I have a set on a 338-378 Accumark and I have experienced the same customer service from Warne. It was top notch service to say the least.

We have been using Warne products for a long time. Their customer service is above and beyond. But then that is what makes a quality company. I have called them a few times over the years. And every time their response was above expectations. Tom.

I tried a few other types and I am stuck on Warne.
They never move. I always seemed to have issues before but these don't move.
Light rifle heavy scope with a brake and it was shearing off Leupold rings. No problems now.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.