Warne Customer Service

Discussion in 'Long Range Hunting & Shooting' started by statjunk, Mar 9, 2010.

1. statjunk

statjunk Well-Known Member

Hello All,

Just want to give a shout out to Warne for extremely good customer service. This is the third time I've caused myself heart ache by ordering rings that were too low. They took care of me each time replacing them with the proper height rings. Once I had an issue where I needed to set my scope further back on a rifle than the set up would allow. They sent me a special set of bases that did the trick.

The product is excellent and the service is top notch.

Tom

2. Chas1

Chas1 Well-Known Member

I'm not familar with Warne, what does he or they sell, do they have a website? Tell us a little bit about who or whom he or they specialize in.

3. statjunk

statjunk Well-Known Member

They sell very stable scope rings and bases. I have several sets of the QR rings and they return to zero each time.

Tom

4. NomadPilot

NomadPilot Well-Known Member

Warne Rings

I've got a few of their rings. I've never experienced their service, but the rings are nice.

5. 3fingervic

3fingervic Well-Known Member

Nice to see a positive post like this one. Thanks for sharing.

6. B23

B23 Well-Known Member

I have a set on a 338-378 Accumark and I have experienced the same customer service from Warne. It was top notch service to say the least.

7. HOGGHEAD

HOGGHEAD Well-Known Member

We have been using Warne products for a long time. Their customer service is above and beyond. But then that is what makes a quality company. I have called them a few times over the years. And every time their response was above expectations. Tom.

8. squirrelduster

squirrelduster Well-Known Member

I tried a few other types and I am stuck on Warne.
    They never move. I always seemed to have issues before but these don't move.
    Light rifle heavy scope with a brake and it was shearing off Leupold rings. No problems now.