Wants a CZ550 .308

Stix

G'Day all,

I'm quiet interested in buying a CZ 550 American in .308 but for the life of me can't find any where to have a hold of before buying. I live in Central Queensland Australia so i'm limited for gun shops but i have called every gun shop within 6 hours drive of me (Thats only about 8 shops) and none of them carry CZ's but can get them.

I have contacted CZ direct and the Australian importer and no one is able to help. I only have a handful of hunting mates none of them own or know anyone with a CZ550.

I'm just wondering what other choices i have? I don't want to buy a rifle without feeling it first. It ticks all the boxs for what i want in a rifle but i just want to hold it first.

Any ideas?

Stix

I have contacted winchester Australia (CZ importers) and they where not helpful. They told be the closest gun shop they had sold a CZ 550 to was on the Gold Coast (950km from me) but that it was some time ago.

Stix

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.