wanting to get some savage parts

foreign

hey everyone. im here in california for a month and want to get a savage bolt head. stanadard face. maybe an action, or a rifle a nut wrench and maybe a barrel or two of good quality. does anyone have any of these spare that they could sell me or know of the cheepest place.
looking at a 7m08 barrel for my bros .223 and a savage .223 for me. model 110 perhaps of stevens or the action and then add the rest. any help would be great

My good man join

Savage Shooters Forum - Index

You will have to pay to view the classifieds but well worth the $$$ I am a paid member and have no regrets whatsoever. Also sharp shooter supply will have alot of what you are looking for. I have 2 savages a 7mag and a I am in the process of building a 300 win mag tac rifle
. I recommend stockde rifle stocks. In my opinion they are the BEST savage stocks you can get, I own 2

+1 on Kevin Rayhill at Stockade Rifle stocks...can't be beat for the $$ , especially if you can finish one yourself. I like his Woodchuck model.

Fred Moreo at Savage Shooters Supply has the parts you need.

Midway and Brownell's also.

Pretty soon you'll have parts to do another and another....ask me how I know!

good luck
Wes in AZ

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.