• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted To Buy- Leupold 12-40 X 60 Gold Ring Spotter

Down Under Hunter

Just putting the word out there that I am looking to buy a good conditioned Leupy spotter. Only interested in 12-40 x 60 (2 tiered version), preferably with no reticle. If anyone has any leads please send me a PM .

Cheera all.

DUH

DUH,
Be patient, it may take awhile to find one. I wasn't willing to sell mine until I had the new on in my hands.

Just rolling over rocks looking. Just have a pending need for one shortly.

Thankyou

DUH

I scoured they world for that same spotter for 6 months, and got the entire kit from a dealer at his cost, $1200. If you need one now, optics planet has them for $100 over cost.
Leupold Golden Ring 12-40x60 mm HD Spotting Scope Kit 61070 FREE SHIPPING 12-40x60mm Spotting Scopes

I have looked for 30 years for a spotter that I could see through with my horrid eyeglasses. It does exactly as advertised, giving you a full 30mm of eye relief through the entire zoom spectrum.

When I shoot IR5050 Sporter now, I'll be able to see where my bullet impacts. I can barely make out the scoring ring though my 6.5 power scope. I am working on mounting my 8mm camera with LCD screen on the back to the spotter. I should be able to glance at the camera seen after each shot, and not have to worry with looking through the actual spotter lens.

The full kit is a much better bargain. You get I Leupold hard case, scope field cover, tripod and camera attachments. You also get the HD spotter in the kit.

Good luck
You will love that optic!