WANTED: Mule deer or Pronghorn for 2012

Discussion in 'Swap A Hunt' started by huntokanogan, Mar 27, 2011.

1. huntokanogan

huntokanogan Well-Known Member

I live in Washington state and have great mule deer hunting. Also have whitetail, black bear and salmon/steelhead river fishing.
    Don't over-look WA as a mule deer state. I took a 177 in buck last year that was 301/8" wide.
    I am looking to trade anything here in WA for a mule deer hunt in another state. OR a pronghorn hunt somewhere.
    I would like this hunt to be for two people all the way around.
    Let me know what you have!
    I already have a hunt traded for 2011 with a guy from Nevada. So I am trying to line up a hunt for 2012

2. TrophyHunter_colorado

TrophyHunter_colorado Well-Known Member

I have a 2000 acer ranch and a ton of public land here in that it blocks off here in Colorado . There is Mule deer, Elk,Turkey,Bear. You can hunt all of them if you wanted. I am a mule deer nut I would love to try and take a good deer up there. I should have land owner tags next year so you would not have to worry about the draw. Let me know

3. huntokanogan

huntokanogan Well-Known Member

Trophy Hunter_Colorado:
    Pm me or email me at huntokanogan@yahoo.com and I'll send you some photos of what class of deer we take here in WA. I am an apple/pear/cherry farmer and have quite a bit of land here. I also have access to a ton of other ranches around here and believe it or not some of our best hunting is done on Nat. forest land (esspecialy late migratory hunts). Washington has a TON of public land, so much that we usually never see another hunter on it.
    My friend and I do a little guiding after our apple harvest is over so we have the aria pretty well figured out.
    Like I said in my post I have a Nevada tag and an Idaho tag for this year, but would love to get something started for 2012.
    I would like to do this trade for two people all the way around.
    Email me and we'll exchange some info.
    Thanks for the reply.