WANTED: Mule deer or Pronghorn for 2012

huntokanogan

I live in Washington state and have great mule deer hunting. Also have whitetail, black bear and salmon/steelhead river fishing.
Don't over-look WA as a mule deer state. I took a 177 in buck last year that was 301/8" wide.
I am looking to trade anything here in WA for a mule deer hunt in another state. OR a pronghorn hunt somewhere.
I would like this hunt to be for two people all the way around.
Let me know what you have!
I already have a hunt traded for 2011 with a guy from Nevada. So I am trying to line up a hunt for 2012

I have a 2000 acer ranch and a ton of public land here in that it blocks off here in Colorado . There is Mule deer, Elk,Turkey,Bear. You can hunt all of them if you wanted. I am a mule deer nut I would love to try and take a good deer up there. I should have land owner tags next year so you would not have to worry about the draw. Let me know

Trophy Hunter_Colorado:
Pm me or email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some photos of what class of deer we take here in WA. I am an apple/pear/cherry farmer and have quite a bit of land here. I also have access to a ton of other ranches around here and believe it or not some of our best hunting is done on Nat. forest land (esspecialy late migratory hunts). Washington has a TON of public land, so much that we usually never see another hunter on it.
My friend and I do a little guiding after our apple harvest is over so we have the aria pretty well figured out.
Like I said in my post I have a Nevada tag and an Idaho tag for this year, but would love to get something started for 2012.
I would like to do this trade for two people all the way around.
Email me and we'll exchange some info.
Thanks for the reply.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.