• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted Federal 300 Ultra mag Cases

Pumpkin

Would like to buy some Federal Ultra mag cases as sold by D&L sports. Pumpkin

I've got some i would sell. how much you wanna pay?
got some about 125 new never fired, and another 125 fired once. gonna be outta town for a bit, but I'll try and check this before I leave

ya no prob,
what do you wanna pay for them, and how many do ya want?

I have to confirm how many I have of never fired, and how many I have of once fired.

I'll check back tomorrow.
I think I paid $177 for a 250 piece lot shipped to me. So that's .71 cents a piece. something like that...

I purchased 250 pcs from D&L a while ago with a custom project in mind that is going to turn into two customs in this cal. and would like to have some of the same brass in reserve.I am having a reamer made based on the average neck thickness of this lot of brass being .015" to .016" which is a few thousandths heavyer than the Rem brass I have been using. I will buy all of the unfired at the .71 and will consider the once fired also. Let me know what you need to get for all of it. I'm still fairly new here but you may check out my feed back on e-bay under the same user name. Have you not heard anything from Pumpkin??? I don't want to get a bad rap for buying this out from under him. Thanx Jim

nope, no news from pumpkin, and you waited long enough, so it's yours. I also have 151, 100% positive feedback under the same name as here on ebay.

I'll take money order or paypal. let me know what you wanna do with the once fired if anything? I was thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of .55 cents for the once fired, as they are in very good shape.

thanks for the interest

OK, I just recounted and I only have 73 brand new, factory primed pieces. that leaves about 177 of once fired pieces. I will throw them in the tumbler and get the rest of the once fired cleaned.

Sorry for the delay, had to work late last night. I'll take the 73 new. Let me know a total and I'll paypal you. Thanks Jim

Re: Does Federal make 7mm Ulta Mag brass? No text....

nope... but you can get there from here... just run this brass into a 7mmRUM die, then fireform. it ends up about .0175"-.0180" neck thickness or so. measure some of your fired cases to make sure youve got room before you start.

Re: Does Federal make 7mm Ulta Mag brass? No text....

never fired brass...sold

still have once fired/cleaned brass