• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wanted 7mm-08 Encore Pistol

Sealesniper

I am looking for an Encore or Contender pistol chambered in the 7mm-08. I would prefer to have one set up with bases and rings, scope is optional, as I can install one of my own pistol scopes, but if you have one as a pachage, we can discuss it.

Thank you,

I have a very nice encore setup with leupold bases and QR rings in 30-06 with or without TC 2.5-7 scope I'd make you a good deal on. It shoots really well.

If you are new to Encores and Contenders be very careful !!!! Contenders are limited to a lower pressure cartridge than the Encore . 7-08 is not for the Contender this would be a grenade in your hands. Just my .02 cents .:)

PM sent.

I have a Thompson Encore 7mm-08 hunting handgun w/muzzle break, Leupold VX-III handgun Scope 2.5-8x32 Silver that I could possibly let go.
gun)

Thank you xbowhntr for the insight. I was not aware of that aspect of the Contender. I really want an Encore, so I will limit my search for an Encore only in this caliber. I appreciate your help.