• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WANTED 300WM Laredo

Happ571

I have been looking for a 300WM Laredo or Sendero to build on If anyone has one they would like to move. THANKS!!

7mm laredo for sale

i have a 26" barrel 7mm mag for sale pics coming. roninflag

I have a Sendero SF in 300 Rum coming up for sale very soon..My build is almost done, it will be a deal.

Laredo Wanted

I have a 7mm mag in Fargo that I could cut you a deal on.

Joe

I have a 300 WM Laredo for sell. It's had about fifty rounds through it, and been sitting in the safe ever since. Very nice rifle...needs to be put to good use. Email me at [email protected] for more details.

I have a Winchester Model 70 Classic Laredo in 300 Win Mag. Its in great shape. Just a little over 100 rounds through it. The original owner had the barrel custom fluted and threaded for a silencer. He decided that the 26 inch barrel was too long with a silencer and sold it to me. It could have a muzzle break easliy attached and comes with a cap that protects the threads. It has a nice HS Precision stock and is overall in very nice shape. Let me know if you would like pictures.