• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Want To Trade Barrels ??

bigbuck

I have a heavy contour broughton Barrel it is 26" long I have cleaned this barrel just like broughton instructed me to during break in . I have close to 200 rounds down the tube it is a shooter best group was 3 shots covered up with a dime at 200 yrds . in reality I would say it shoots half inch if you do your part. I'm just wanting a .338 edge I didn't know anything about the edge at the time i purchased my barrel or i would have went that way . It also has a D.E break on it . So here Is what I'm after a 30 inch .338 barrel with a break . will consider other options but has to be a .338 cal. I have the exact round count loged down if needed . Barrel is currently on my remington 700 Action it is a 5C push button rifling SS. It is a .30 caliber. chambered in 300 RUM

Thanks for looking

BigBuck

Last edited:
What caliber? 5C lands? Is it SS? And finaly, threaded for what action? If it's a savage and in the right caliber, I'd be very interested.

What caliber? 5C lands? Is it SS? And finaly, threaded for what action? If it's a savage and in the right caliber, I'd be very interested.

OOPs sorry I thought I had enough info in the post I'll fix it but to answer your question it is SS but it's on my remington 700 action It is also a 5C . thanks for looking though.

Bigbuck

Sorry again it is a 300 RUM I'm looking to turn it into and .338 Edge