Want To Trade a Trophy Bass for a Trophy Whitetail

mxbubs

Anyone interested in swapping a trophy bass for a trophy whitetail?

We would fish Lake Fork, in North Texas this April. I am interested in a nice whitebuck for the 2007 season.

Anyone interested, please drop me an email.

[email protected]

Thanks, Craig Graham

could you let everyone know what you consider a trophy bass and a trophy deer to be?

i can't imagine a dozen bass weighting 15 lbs would be worth a good deer but there's gotta be someone out there that might go for it.

Well....maybe swap points for pounds? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif LOL..

I can surely put someone on a 9lber...so maybe trade for an 8 point or so? Ill be on Lake Fork, in North Texas the first week of April this year.

I put my wife on a 9lber (her first ever bass) last year, and my dad a 9lber the year before.

I'll have a nice cabin leased for 10 days. I pay for room, and you would fish with me in my basscat sabre.

We would be site fishing, that is, actually hunting fish on beds...and it is catch and release only.

Cheers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

mxbubs,
I don't have a deer hot spot but was wondering how much you would charge for a day or 1/2 day of teaching the bed hunting techniques. I have been to Fork four times and love it.
Kevin

I can be there any day/days between April 6 - 11th. Let me know if you're free any of these days. I have every other week off so I am off alot. Do you live in the Fork area?
Kevin

I live in St. Francisville, just north of Baton Rouge...Prolly not far from you. Shoot me an email with your phone number.

Craig

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.