want to sale .338 250 gr accubonds and partitions

Discussion in 'Reloading Equipment and Components' started by lamiglas, Jan 21, 2011.

1. lamiglas

lamiglas Well-Known Member

a good friend of mine was shooting these in his Defensive edge 338, and has now switched to the 300 grain smk.

He has (346) 250 grain accubonds. 73 have been pulled from cases, and he has 57 250 grain partitions. the partitions have all been pulled from cases.

he has them all sorted by bearing surface.

He is asking $250 for all and this includes shipping.

he will seperate the two types of bullets but other than that would like to sale it all as a lot.

obo

thanks

2. lamiglas

I just got off the phone with my friend and i told him no bites on his bullets so he said to lower the price. he would like to move them so he can buy some other things.

he said new, these bullets are 1 dollar a piece, but he told me to lower the price to

$175 for all including shipping.

to buy new would be 400 plus tax or shipping.

3. rodnocker1

rodnocker1 Well-Known Member

Pardon me for asking but what type of puller was used to pull them?

4. 375fan

375fan Well-Known Member

If I am reading the add correctly, there are 346 accubonds, 73 that have been pulled, the other 273 are new and in boxes? Then there are the 57 pulled partitions, so a total of 413 (346+57) bullets. Is that correct? Just want to make sure I have read the add right.

Jeff

5. lamiglas

"If I am reading the add correctly, there are 346 accubonds, 73 that have been pulled, the other 273 are new and in boxes? Then there are the 57 pulled partitions, so a total of 413 (346+57) bullets. Is that correct? Just want to make sure I have read the add right."

yes that is correct. Except the brand new bullets have been taken out of the box because he has sorted them all by bearing surface length and has them in bags that show the increments used.

on the ones he did pull, he has them in seperate bags, and he used a hammer style bullet puller. they appear to be un-dammaged but wanted to disclose all information.

6. 375fan

375fan Well-Known Member

I will take them. PM where to send money order.

Thanks, Jeff

7. lamiglas

these are sold pending funds