• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED VX-III 6.5-20x50 LR fine plex(s.p.f.)

nddodd

Hey guys got a Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x50 LR fine duplex i am asking 650 shipped and insured it is in like new condition here are some pics.

Thanks for looking
Nathan

037.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

056.jpg

052.jpg

Last edited:
Re: VX-III 6.5-20x50 LR fine plex

Sorry man just looking for cash right now. I appreciate the offer though

Thanks
Nathan

No problem, nice scope and great price. If its on here too long I may have to just pay!!

Hey guys this is for future questions on payment methods. If you purchase using a post office money order will ship as soon as i get payment, if you can only pay by bank money order must wait for it to clear becouse my bank want let me cash other bank money orders for fear of them being counterfiet, im not at all saying anyone on here would do that, just trying to be safe. AS for pay pal i dont have an account.

Sorry for any inconvienance.

Nathan

Scope is Sold Pending Funds

Thanks Robert. And thanks to everyone who looked as well.

Nathan.

Nathan I e-mailed you earlier. I sent the money US Postal money order today at lunch. It will be overnighted to you after 3 p.m. tomorrow. Please let me know when you get the payment. Look forward to hearing from you. Robert

Thanks again Robert, i appreciate it. I will email you the tracking num. via ups as soon as i send it out

Thanks so much
Nathan