• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vx-6hd 3-18x44 with b&c reticle

Still aiming to sell but am considering trades, not looking for any glass at the moment. May consider custom rifles, actions, barrelled actions, 6.5 vldh bullets, barrels, edge or eh stocks...

I also have a new vx-6hd 3-18x44 I picked up as a factory blem I don't think I'll be needing. I opened the box to check it out and it and that's it, looks perfect. $1200 shipped on that one if anyone wants it.

Let me know if you change your mind on glass for trades. I'd add cash on my Meopta if interested.

I also have a new vx-6hd 3-18x44 I picked up as a factory blem I don't think I'll be needing. I opened the box to check it out and it and that's it, looks perfect. $1200 shipped on that one if anyone wants it.
What reticle and does it come with full factory warranty? Can you tell what the "blem" is?

Sorry forgot that part.. It has the b&c reticle and yes has full warranty. As far as I can tell the blem is that the battery was installed. Looks just like the rest of them. I'm assuming it was either a demo or was just opened for inspection.

Sorry forgot that part.. It has the b&c reticle and yes has full warranty. As far as I can tell the blem is that the battery was installed. Looks just like the rest of them. I'm assuming it was either a demo or was just opened for inspection.
OK, "battery installed" which means illuminated too? I forgot to ask the first time.

All VX-6HD have illuminated reticles....at least all the ones I have see advertised.

Yes all are illuminated with aluminas, ptl, etc. The normal model number on the 44mm scope is 171566. They use a different number when discounted and sold as blems or open box demos but that's the number to look up to see specs.

Recent Posts