• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Vudoo Gun Works V22 rimfire Barreled Action

Tex_Hunter

Hi All,

Selling a Vudoo Gunworks V-22 Gen1 barreled action, 20MOA rail, factory 20inch "Kukri" profile threaded barrel (essentially a Rem Varmint contour). This action fits any Remington 700 SA pattern stock or chassis and magazines work in any short action AICS pattern bottom metal or chassis.

This would make a perfect trainer for someone looking to duplicate their main rifle. I shot a few "Mini PRS" club matches with it but then sold the stock it was in earlier this year to an LRH forum member in order to fund another rifle build. Has about 300rds through it, solid .25-.5MOA with Match grade ammo (and actually shoots around .75-1.0 MOA with cheap bulk subsonic ammo from CCI and Gemtech).

Additional details:
- 20" barreled action with Timney Elite Hunter flat trigger (Gen2 of their 517 model)
- 2 spare magazines
- 750 rounds of SK Longrange Match ammo

Looking to get $1850 cash for everything shipping included (All new this would run you around $2100 for the action, trigger, extra mag, and ammo). Willing to deal face to face for Texas residents with valid LTC/CHL, otherwise ships to FFL.

The only trades I am interested in right now are US Optics ER25 Mil/Mil (willing to add a little cash to make a deal here within reason) or Nighforce SHV 5-20x56 (I would want cash on top of the SHV).

PM if you have any additional questions or want more pics.

Vudoo1.jpg