Vortex Viper PST + EGW 20 moa base and burris XTR

matt_3479

I officially order my PST 4-16x50 mm FFP moa/moa scope sitting on some Burris XTR rings and EGW 20 moa base to sit on top of my very accurate browning a-bolt 300. wsm for my up coming ELK hunt!!

Should be in by next week!

Matt nice set up!! I have the same thing except I ordered the regular viper instead of PST. Burris XTR rings and EGW 20 moa seem to be the best for the money. Cant wait to mount mine on my savage long range hunter in 300 win mag

Thank you :)

naturally i wouldn't put a set up like this on a browning rifle because you cant do that much work to them (can never find a gun smith to work on them) and since its a completely factory rifle. But it shoots like a dream and couldn't see a reason not too. Light weight, easy to carry around, good power, tack driving accuracy for shots up too 600 yards!! i can not wait!

Looks good.

I would say the reason your A-Bolt shoots so good is because it comes from the factory bedded already. Shouldnt need any work, if it does, I am sure it would be minimal.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.